B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's cold Bud..

no she is the one that bring the cold into the apt. just look at how the other two act. when sera is around them in the apt. then watch how they act. when she isn't around in the same room . did amira loosen up and give us some nice views .yes she did and then when amira was getting dressed in her room .did cold show stopper sera come in and stand in front of amira .so amira got up on her bed to give us a nice view...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no she is the one that bring the cold into the apt. just look at how the other two act. when sera is around them in the apt. then watch how they act. when she isn't around in the same room . did amira loosen up and give us some nice views .yes she did and then when amira was getting dressed in her room .did cold show stopper sera come in and stand in front of amira .so amira got up on her bed to give us a nice view...

I thought about it and now see your point. Amira wants to cut loose, Sera saw how she was laying on the sofa and even commented to her about not wearing any panties...and blocked our view. Bud you are right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I thought about it and now see your point. Amira wants to cut loose, Sera saw how she was laying on the sofa and even commented to her about not wearing any panties...and blocked our view. Bud you are right.

when I take the time to watch someone .I do look at every thing that happening around them.