B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

Just now, legrandrobert said:

………………………...Nw the big question is  WILL DALIA END UP ALONE  ??  Or will she pair up with Elvira  ?

Time will tell.  I don't think from first impressions that Elvira is the type of person Dalia will race to but I have learned from Anita not to be so quick to judge.  Elvira may be very nice and someone Dalia can be good friends with but she will never forget Anita.  There is also Daisy there and maybe she and Dalia will become close.  Who knows.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So you think that her actions towards Anita were okay? You commend her for not helping her friend pack to leave by hiding in the LR ? Or getting out of bed to say goodbye. Cheesehead51 really?

Charlie I don't commend her or condemn her because there is just too much I didn't see. There was the UM and I also dozed off for a good while.

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Time will tell.  I don't think from first impressions that Elvira is the type of person Dalia will race to but I have learned from Anita not to be so quick to judge.  Elvira may be very nice and someone Dalia can be good friends with but she will never forget Anita.  There is also Daisy there and maybe she and Dalia will become close.  Who knows.

Daisy  ??   You mean the invisible tenant  ??

Auf wiedersehen Anita !❤️
Das Verhalten von Dalia zu Tinas Abschied ist ehrlich und freundschaftlich. Bravo !
Alles andere von den "Mitinsassinnen" ist mehr oder minder Fassade.
Gute Heimreise, erhole dich von den Verletzungen und komme wieder zurück. Du bist eine der "Besten" in der RLC-Truppe.❤️

Goodbye Anita!
The behavior of Dalia to Tina's departure is honest and friendly. Bravo!
Everything else from the Mitinsassinnen is more or less facade.
Good trip home, recover from the injuries and come back again. You are one of the "best" in the RLC troupe.

• Like 1