B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Oksi really wants to play with Lily 😉

Sandra wants to sleep. The man-ish one Oksi is the only thing to some between Lily and Sandra. Like I have said Sandra tolerates her because of Lily. Oksi has been after Sandra so she has endeared herself to Lily. I wish Sandra would have just stayed with Dalia.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sandra wants to sleep. The man-ish one Oksi is the only thing to some between Lily and Sandra. Like I have said Sandra tolerates her because of Lily. Oksi has been after Sandra so she has endeared herself to Lily. I wish Sandra would have just stayed with Dalia.

I think they will tire of Oksi very soon, not that it matters with them leaving soon.  Then Oksi will have to work on someone else.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think they will tire of Oksi very soon, not that it matters with them leaving soon.  Then Oksi will have to work on someone else.

Oksi thinks she deserves some kind of reward (Sandra) after treating Anita the way she did. She is mistaken. She will to go back to her room like last night. 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know B4 is out of town a bit, but I can never understand why some of these girls spend most of day in bed and/or on their phones when there on the outskirts of such a beautiful city on a sunny mild Autumn day...There must be so much to see and do. There is, I've been there. I'm not encouraging them to go out, I'm just bemused. We might as well look at empty rooms than this...Young fit girls, but It's like they're drained of every ounce of energy. It's not like Daisy and Elvira have been partying till daft o'clock...:huh:

It is a beautiful city, they have many places to enjoy. I do not think these girl are much interested in culture or seeing the splendors around them. If it is not the club or shopping it is to much mental work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Oksi thinks she deserves some kind of reward (Sandra) after treating Anita the way she did. She is mistaken. She will to go back to her room like last night. 

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Oksi wants sex.  Male, female, young, old, dead, alive, it doesn't matter.  She tries too hard though.  She's her own worst enemy in that respect

• Like 1