B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

As much as I dislike Oksi I kind of hope she has some success with Daisy tonight.  Sitting there listening to that motor mouth go on and on she's earned it.😊

Yep it is the only thing that Lazy Daisy Do Nothing Ever can do is run that mouth 900 MPH.....

See the source image

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

As much as I dislike Oksi I kind of hope she has some success with Daisy tonight.  Sitting there listening to that motor mouth go on and on she's earned it.😊

Maybe Daisy's good at oral sex then...she can talk about it 😏

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe Daisy's good at oral sex then...she can talk about it 😏

From the week or so she has been here it is quite obvious that Lazy Daisy is just that, not good at anything except flapping the yap.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

From the week or so she has been here it is quite obvious that Lazy Daisy is just that, not good at anything except flapping the yap.

Tbh, I'd rather her be chatty than not speak to anyone...Anyway, she has given Oksi a turn now and again...😏

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I see the preview that normally shows up when you hover your mouse over a cam is not working either.

Did anyone see where Oksi and Daisy went ?

Give you 3 guess's where Daisy Do Nothing is at ? Do you really need them ?

I think it about time to start a petition to:

DUMP Daisy Do nothing never ever!!!!!! from RLC

• StnCld316 locked and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, happyone said:

Daisy does take a shower right now 😉

Well I guess that is something, I know that everyone takes a daily shower I would hope. 😉 want to be that she will immediately do this when she returns to her room? 

See the source image

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is something, I know that everyone takes a daily shower I would hope. 😉 want to be that she will immediately do this when she returns to her room? 

See the source image

I would want to be, but I just wouldn't make it in time 😏

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Daisy does take a shower right now 😉

I can't understand these girls taking showers at stupid o'clock. Just go to bed half an hour earlier, get your arse out of bed half an hour earlier tomorrow, and have 1 then. She's gotta dry her fucking hair now and she's probably wide awake and as alive as fuck...Actually, come to think of it, that could work well for us...😏...Good girl, well done 😉