B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Ludmilla Olga... back again... hmm making quite a few appearances of late....applauding the good work she does.. cleaning and preparing rooms...well done..

She might make a heart and blow you a kiss when she leaves this time Adam...😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I have a good feeling that dalia.. get's along with all the girls in the apt. for that fact she don't act or think she is so much better then all the rest...

Sandra wants to get close with my sexy dalia..never seen her around dalia this much. but when you are a superstar in your first time on RLC. every one want to be close in hope's of being one too....

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Sandra wants to get close with my sexy dalia..never seen her around dalia this much. but when you are a superstar in your first time on RLC. every one want to be close in hope's of being one too....

I'm not a fan of Sandra but if she can help pull Dalia out of the dumps then I'm all for it.  It's not like Sandra has much else to do with Lily staying glued to her bed when she's not gone to her bf's place.  

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm not a fan of Sandra but if she can help pull Dalia out of the dumps then I'm all for it.  It's not like Sandra has much else to do with Lily staying glued to her bed when she's not gone to her bf's place.  

I really don't see dalia down at all ..hell she gave us a very nice wide open bate yesterday .not long after she got back in apt..

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I really don't see dalia down at all ..hell she gave us a very nice wide open bate yesterday .not long after she got back in apt..

With RLC so messed up I didn't see that. What I remember is she just looked sad and/or worn out each time I checked on her.  

55 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sandra has been there all morning. Made brunch talked via video with Anita..and now doing her hair. You don't see what I have always seen in Sandra. You think of her as a clumsy little party girl. She is a real sweet girl,  like your Dalia.

• Like 1