sashas head

cobweb

• 3 weeks later...

Was coming in to ask the same thing. Dasha used to be one of the best looking girls on RLC when I first came on, and she had her own apartment, but now she has started to look like a freakshow light. To be a little harsh, when she first came to live in Sashas app, she looked like she had been drugged out living on the streets for a long time, and she has never recovered.

5 hours ago, Frankster said:

Was coming in to ask the same thing. Dasha used to be one of the best looking girls on RLC when I first came on, and she had her own apartment, but now she has started to look like a freakshow light. To be a little harsh, when she first came to live in Sashas app, she looked like she had been drugged out living on the streets for a long time, and she has never recovered.

I find you pretty hard, it's been several years since Dasha and her apartment. People are aging and getting damaged, and that's normal. If you talk about "freakshow" because she's tattooed, then you have to learn how to live with the current era and new emerging cultures, it's a style, we like or we do not like it, but paying attention to the choice of words. Seems important when we talk about another human being who did not do anything to you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hoax said:

I find you pretty hard, it's been several years since Dasha and her apartment. People are aging and getting damaged, and that's normal. If you talk about "freakshow" because she's tattooed, then you have to learn how to live with the current era and new emerging cultures, it's a style, we like or we do not like it, but paying attention to the choice of words. Seems important when we talk about another human being who did not do anything to you. 

It's just a matter of opinion.  Some like and some don't.