B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

If that Frank ends up shagging ice queen then I’ll be very disappointed in her. She might be a cold, calculating bitch but she is beautiful with a body to die for so could get any man or woman she wanted not an ugly, surly, mean looking individual like him. Still that’s maybe part of their plot since they’ve been virtually inseparable since they arrived as a couple so it’s all been pre planned if you ask me. All will be revealed in the next couple hours and see if he gets his Xmas present of a threesome ☹️

you could be right.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

If that Frank ends up shagging ice queen then I’ll be very disappointed in her. She might be a cold, calculating bitch but she is beautiful with a body to die for so could get any man or woman she wanted not an ugly, surly, mean looking individual like him. Still that’s maybe part of their plot since they’ve been virtually inseparable since they arrived as a couple so it’s all been pre planned if you ask me. All will be revealed in the next couple hours and see if he gets his Xmas present of a threesome

Could be a case of... opposites attract..