B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

Responding to Moutarde's last post in #2:

Eh this is harsh. Amira is not contributing (i give you that) but she is not stupid. Sera is a proud girl but she is not calculating (if u meant it as stingy). I have seen a couple of girls who really contributed nothing to RLC over my 6 months subscription. Amira might possibly be one of them but for now, I will still give her time. 

AWESOME AMAZING AVENTURSOME ALURRING "AMIRA"...…. You had one very special night to remember so far in your first month. That will not get you asked back again in the summer when Barcelona is alive. The beaches, the parties everywhere. Summer In Spain is awesome as where summer in the Ukraine ,,,,,,, well lets just Barcelona is so sweet and we would love to have back again. 

Time flies by at very quick pace and you can be left behind if you choose to be, I would hope you decide to return in the summer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Why mikeusa ? What's the point?

You enjoy that exercise in futility?

i'm fine with exercise in the apartment. i'm just going by the last visit from b3 when jenn and frank was in b1, from last Thursday night.

Edited by mikeusa
added words

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Seems to me like Amira can't sleep well for the past 2-3 nights?

Something on her mind? Maybe she is thinking twice about this project?

🙃

I think she really wants to be there, she just can't decide whether or not she can do what it takes to earn her place there.  It's a tough call

il y a 20 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I think she really wants to be there, she just can't decide whether or not she can do what it takes to earn her place there.  It's a tough call

Or perhaps she was still upset with Soft Frank on that fateful night, vowed not to bate if no sex 🤣

I mean if my gf allows me to do a threesome or sleep with Amira, man i will be hard all night! 😁

Well Frozen "The ICE Crown Princess" friend has departed and she has started again with the DEEP FREEZE in her bedroom. BURRRRRR it is so cold watching her. I don't think this fine young lady can generate any kind of heat, and has always been quite fridged.

This picture is a very accurate representation of Sera.

A little cold and frozen on top and largely a huge mass of ice down below.

See the source image

Actually this could be accurate for all of B-1 as they all seem to be cold as ice these days.

The Barcelona Freeze BBBUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR It is cold in that apartment.