B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

Serafima is thawing out, the ice burg has been melting, as the heat begins to flow from her. I will have to find a new nickname for the lovely Serafima now that she decided that she wants to be a part of RLC Barcelona style. I really look forward to the New Serafima. I can see her star starting to shine very brightly.

Image result for ice melting away gifImage result for ice melting away gifImage result for ice melting away gif

• Like 1

Serafima was doing so well tonight at melting the ice away, then out of the blue she again becomes Serafailure and the ice burg is again growing, as the star in the night sky again begins to fade..... TOO BAD something about that bedroom I think does it to her. BURRRRRRR …...BTW she learned very well from Sophie camera position, and how to position herself for the least exposure.

• Like 2

Including today, Amira would have been in Barcelona for 22 days and other than that fateful night, what have we seen of her?

Honestly,  now I am quite pissed with her already.

At the very least for Sera & Karina, I could spot the occasional undercover-bate.

For her, ZERO ZERO ZERO.

Is my expectation of this room now too high???

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Including today, Amira would have been in Barcelona for 22 days and other than that fateful night, what have we seen of her?

Honestly,  now I am quite pissed with her already.

At the very least for Sera & Karina, I could spot the occasional undercover-bate.

For her, ZERO ZERO ZERO.

Is my expectation of this room now too high???

Your question deserves a response but first. If you are only one thing here you will be disappointed. Sera has gotten out of bed the last 2 days arguing with both A/K. She does not seem like s person whose is happy and can't stand it if you are, but it sure seems that way from how she has acted. How is it that she can go to B3 last night and do with Amanda and Jenn what she hasn't done here in B1? Think why would she go all the way to B3 to get a massage? She made sure that's all it was because we know Amanda is open to much more. 

Amira is different. She would walk around naked always but Sera would say something to her. She is not a fan of clothing. I think she and Karina will only get closer. I shared this in the B4 topic earlier after a same type chat about RLC girls. 

charliefoxx69 said:

Gentleman..Gentleman. We all have different views about how this plays out and it's always different for every single girl and from what our expectations may or may not be. But we have learned on more than one occasion that you cannot judge a book by its cover.  You have to open it and read it's contents to find what inside. Sometimes it's a real treasure, other times it's fools gold.

So there you have it. 

12 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Your question deserves a response but first. If you are only one thing here you will be disappointed. Sera has gotten out of bed the last 2 days arguing with both A/K. She does not seem like s person whose is happy and can't stand it if you are, but it sure seems that way from how she has acted. How is it that she can go to B3 last night and do with Amanda and Jenn what she hasn't done here in B1? Think why would she go all the way to B3 to get a massage? She made sure that's all it was because we know Amanda is open to much more. 

Amira is different. She would walk around naked always but Sera would say something to her. She is not a fan of clothing. I think she and Karina will only get closer. I shared this in the B4 topic earlier after a same type chat about RLC girls. 

charliefoxx69 said:

Gentleman..Gentleman. We all have different views about how this plays out and it's always different for every single girl and from what our expectations may or may not be. But we have learned on more than one occasion that you cannot judge a book by its cover.  You have to open it and read it's contents to find what inside. Sometimes it's a real treasure, other times it's fools gold.

So there you have it. 

sera and amira has given each a massage both in b4 and in b1.