B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

10 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

My point was that since then it has not happened. Why not let A/K do this she lives with them? She made it a point to travel all the way to B3 for this. I find it odd. 

maybe she just needed to see frank and jenn . we seen how frank like's to whisper in her ear. when they around each other..🤔😏

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Serafima is thawing out, the ice burg has been melting, as the heat begins to flow from her. I will have to find a new nickname for the lovely Serafima now that she decided that she wants to be a part of RLC Barcelona style. I really look forward to the New Serafima. I can see her star starting to shine very brightly.

Image result for ice melting away gifImage result for ice melting away gifImage result for ice melting away gif

There ya go Thes, I knew you'd see the light eventually😁

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

maybe she just needed to see frank and jenn . we seen how frank like's to whisper in her ear. when they around each other..🤔😏

Sera has 2 beautiful roommates in B1 who she has pissed off. They didn't even speak to her before they left yesterday and not because Sera was on her phone. That  is why. The last time she went to B3 she invited them it had to be via text because she was already out of the apt. And she arrived after they did. The first time they hosted B3 she bailed and the last time she left out with them. 

• Like 2