B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Shows how we see different things.  I think Karina is more likely to come around than Amira.  Karina has tried several times in the last week, including last night, to get comfy with Amira and rejected each time.

Amira is different, what you see is that Karina likes her a lot. She woke her up last night to be with her and Amira didn't mind. It's not if something will happen but when. Trust me on that.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Amira is different, what you see is that Karina likes her a lot. She woke her up last night to be with her and Amira didn't mind. It's not if something will happen but when. Trust me on that.

I really hope you are right.  They get along very well together.  I think Amira just can't get Franks dick out of her thoughts.😀

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I really hope you are right.  They get along very well together.  I think Amira just can't get Franks dick out of her thoughts.😀

Its seems you're the one who can't get Frank's dick out of your mind.

(you walked right into that one.)

That was a one off. She hasn't thought about it since. 

21 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

With your indulgence. I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your acceptance here in CC it is a great treat to be a part of such a diverse group.

As much a fan as I am of the girls of RLC, I am a fan of yours too.

Although at times we don't agree, I respect you and have learned a lot from you and continue to do so. To borrow a line from one of my favorite holiday films..

"Happy Christmas " Cheers to you.

I'll drink one to your health Charlie.   OK maybe 2.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Very true Charlie, just look at how Serafima is starting to thaw out at b-1 in her own smaller space. We might be in for a rare treat with her even if she remain aloof 🤞

always forgets that these girls earn money if they show parts of their body and interact with other girls, so I can assure you that it will soon become like other girls