B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Gentleman..Gentleman. We all have different views about how this plays out and it's always different for every single girl and from what our expectations may or may not be. But we have learned on more than one occasion that you cannot judge a book by its cover.  You have to open it and read it's contents to find what inside. Sometimes it's a real treasure, other times it's fools gold.

Well said and I would have to agree.

• Like 1

Jeez Cheesy and Charlie...Will you 2 just get a room...😏
I usually have a leisurely breakfast, checking in on the girls and catching up on the few early morning posts...😉
Just jesting guys, glad to have you on board. I think the forum needed some new blood to liven it up, and you 2, together with a few other new guys, have done just that. Thank you..

Anyway, I just wanted to say GOODBYE to sweet, cute Dalia. She was a star. We saw 2 sides to her, didn't we...The B2 Dalia and the B4 Dalia. She disappointed me somewhat when she immediately jumped on the B4 showgirl bandwagon, but her relationship with Anita developed pretty quickly, and it obviously went much deeper than just a show. How couold I ever be disappointed in you...❤️

Have a safe trip home, remain healthy, happy and cute, and try to stay in touch with Anita. I'm sure we'll see you again, you were great!!

Take care girl

big beating heart emoticon

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

As I told before I had give a try to make subscription to RLC for first time in my life for one month.

I have been interested mostly in  B4, and the most I got excited and surprised was when the girls started  hosting the strange guys for party and some for sex maybe
in order to decide to subscribe for one more month i want to ask the old users here how often this happen or it just one time in a life.

Thanks 

36 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Hello Guys,

As I told before I had give a try to make subscription to RLC for first time in my life for one month.

I have been interested mostly in  B4, and the most I got excited and surprised was when the girls started  hosting the strange guys for party and some for sex maybe
in order to decide to subscribe for one more month i want to ask the old users here how often this happen or it just one time in a life.

Thanks 

That was not scripted but RLC let go to get more subscribers,,,,,,,,,,,,,Parties with guys happen about one time in 6 months.

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

That was not scripted but RLC let go to get more subscribers,,,,,,,,,,,,,Parties with guys happen about one time in 6 months.

That sounds about right to me.  I haven't been here quite 6 months and it's the one and only time I've seen it happen