B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

Ok Daisy...…. Don't be Lazy...…..It's about time to get Crazy. We know your not going to be easy, but don't you ever want to be a pleasey.

So come on down Daisy, we want you to get really crazy, and stop being so darn lazy.

Tonight it could be your delight and not our plight. Then we'll know for sure that everything will be alright.

55 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think things were going just a little too far too fast for those two.  They did pretty well though.  What surprises me is that for days now Oksi has been trying to get with Sandra and especially Lily and getting noplace.  Now they are fighting over her.  Strange

That was not real. Sandra was trying to get rid of her. It worked for a moment then she came back. She is so man-ish. And can't take a hint. Lily finally let her.in on her side of the bed. Her being around is spoiling my viewing Sandra in her final days in B4.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Very nice bate Elvia 😉💔

She really loves to show off that pussy for the cameras. Up until tonight that's all she's done.  It wasn't a lot tonight but it was a good first step and when her comfort level was reached she quit.  Very nice, no pressure to go further than she wanted.  She will keep growing into her role.  

il y a 16 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

She really loves to show off that pussy for the cameras. Up until tonight that's all she's done.  It wasn't a lot tonight but it was a good first step and when her comfort level was reached she quit.  Very nice, no pressure to go further than she wanted.  She will keep growing into her role.  

Can RLC move Elvira to B1 & Karina to b4?

Amira & Sera need lessons from her.