B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

morning my sexy dalia ❤️. did you paint the picture 

Does that look familiar to you Bud?  That's the paint by number that Dalia and Anita worked on together several times.  It's also what Anita wrote her note on in red on the back.  I hope she is able to pack that so it doesn't get bent or broken.  

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Does that look familiar to you Bud?  That's the paint by number that Dalia and Anita worked on together several times.  It's also what Anita wrote her note on in red on the back.  I hope she is able to pack that so it doesn't get bent or broken.  

no I didn't see them paint it and she will take care of it I think .

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This should be an interesting shopping outing Sandra, Daisy. Dalia. Elvira and Oksi. Oksi did not speak when she just saw Dalia...they have not spoken in a long while.

Oksi is still angry and jealous.  Anita brought her into B4 and they became regular sex partners but they were never more than that. Dalia and Anita developed a real relationship, a solid bond between them and spent most of their time together however I don't ever remember seeing them treat Oksi badly or ignore her.  If she wants to act this way let her.  She's only hurting herself.  Dalia is loved by the rest of the girls and won't lose any sleep over Oksi's petty, childish jealousy. 

• Like 4

Ingredients for a great Going Away party for Dalia:

Gourmet meal prepared by the girls and serve at the big table in the living room.  Christmas tree lit up.  Lots of good wine and that chocolate liquor that Dalia likes.  Good dance music (not that same damn song over and over),. NO FUCKING CANDLES. Oksi sitting in a far corner sucking her thumb and pouting.  Daisy sitting there guarding Oksi and of course running her mouth.  NO BOYS.  Someone explain that to Lily. NO BOYS.  All phones confiscated and locked away with Dalia having the only key. After the meal more wine, dancing, singing and of course stripping.  NO BEER PONG. Continued dancing, stripping, kissing, petting and whatever else the mood dictates. Afterwards a laptop set on the coffee table with Dalia on the sofa in front of it and all the other girls around her (including Oksi if she can behave herself).  Dalia establishing Facetime with Anita and all drink a final toast to her.  Plenty of Kleenex on hand. 

Have I left out anything?

• Like 4