B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

34 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Ingredients for a great Going Away party for Dalia:

Gourmet meal prepared by the girls and serve at the big table in the living room.  Christmas tree lit up.  Lots of good wine and that chocolate liquor that Dalia likes.  Good dance music (not that same damn song over and over),. NO FUCKING CANDLES. Oksi sitting in a far corner sucking her thumb and pouting.  Daisy sitting there guarding Oksi and of course running her mouth.  NO BOYS.  Someone explain that to Lily. NO BOYS.  All phones confiscated and locked away with Dalia having the only key. After the meal more wine, dancing, singing and of course stripping.  NO BEER PONG. Continued dancing, stripping, kissing, petting and whatever else the mood dictates. Afterwards a laptop set on the coffee table with Dalia on the sofa in front of it and all the other girls around her (including Oksi if she can behave herself).  Dalia establishing Facetime with Anita and all drink a final toast to her.  Plenty of Kleenex on hand. 

Have I left out anything?

Sounds good to me. I'm sure it'll happen exactly as you see it...😏

However, you have mussed 1 small detail out...The girls employing me as their waiter...😉

il y a 13 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Sounds good to me. I'm sure it'll happen exactly as you see it...😏

However, you have mussed 1 small detail out...The girls employing me as their waiter...😉

How about you being their strip dancer?

I can be the waiter 😍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am so disappointed to see B4 completely empty and not finding Daisy in her bed 😏

Dry those tears Happy, you may see her sooner than you think.  She and Oksi left B1 with Sera 20 minutes ago and may be heading back to B4

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Charlie I swear to God those were my exact words

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Charlie I swear to God those were my exact words

The last place Sera wants to be is B4. What the hell. That will kill this party. That means A/K are coming as well?