Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

Programmed down to the second.   Remember the half smirk, half smile. She had the script written.

Now, put him to bed and take a leisurely trip down self satisfaction lane !!      :wink:

I would not go so far to call her a dirty little girl.  I would rather call her a beautiful, sensual, lady who has manipulation down to the nth. degree, and has us waiting to enjoy what ever her deviously sensual mind has planned for us. :biggrin:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

You crazy scutus??! She gave it all on that one and topped herself once again, so did I ❤️

You are correct about me being crazy, or at least crazed.  But in my defense, because I did not see any nectar running down the inside of her thighs, or dripping off of the dildo, it seems to me she gave us all that she could in the time allotted.   :smile:

Which leaves the potential for a shiny brown dildo, with the nectar clinging to it, only to be orally enjoyed by Leora. As seen in recent bates. With her taking her own sweet time to get that nectar well primed and flowing.   :biggrin:

• Like 2