Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

48 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Time for Ice skating Leora?

48 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Lucky you Leora, it's 37 Cel here, damn hot.

Aussie, You say " lucky you", but I am willing to bet you will take your 37C. to her _ 32 C, or 98.6 F. to _ 24 F.  :wink:

They have dressed Eva to go out for a walk with them, but without anything to protect her feet. I suspect she will not be out very long.

Then Leora and Paul most likely will enjoy the ( balmy ) sunny day with Leora ice skating. Evidently she has decided that skating will not be on the agenda. Since they have come back, and have left again.

This time Eva, and the skates both stayed in the apartment.    ::)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, You say " lucky you", but I am willing to bet you will take your 37C. to her _ 32 C, or 98.6 F. to _ 24 F.  :wink:

They have dressed Eva to go out for a walk with them, but without anything to protect her feet. I suspect she will not be out very long.

Then Leora and Paul most likely will enjoy the ( balmy ) sunny day with Leora ice skating. Evidently she has decided that skating will not be on the agenda. Since they have come back, and have left again.

Pity! Ice skating might have tired him out and encouraged him to sleep when they get back, no matter, if she wants to play she will find a way 😸

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, scutus said:

Our summer is just starting it's going to be 25 to 45 cel to about mid-April. About 3 cel is approx the lowest I've experienced.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think it's time Paul helped out Eva and got a doggie ramp so she doesn't have to jump on the bed and couches.

lol, I always get a chuckle watching the dog go thru it's routine to jump up on something