Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't mind the landing strip as long as it's not something you'd have to drag a hairbrush through it. ??

Given the opportunity. I guess it may not be too difficult  to floss, and enjoy what I perceive to be, a savory meal, at the same time.    :smile:  :blush:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Paul listened to you. But you failed to mention to let Leora relax, and the play was to be between him and Eva only.

Another indicator that makes me think sleep might very well be next on the agenda, is Leora has braided her hair.

In either case, Eva is the winner, getting attention, and exercise, without freezing her toes by going outside.

Yes you are correct it seems as though the plan has backfired but "never give up never surrender" and I forgot where I got that quotes from

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes you are correct it seems as though the plan has backfired but "never give up never surrender" and I forgot where I got that quotes from

I can tell you for sure. It was not from Nathan Hale. 

Perhaps, even though it is officially Christmas there, just maybe she is waiting for it to be Christmas here to present us with a present that only she can deliver.  ::)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I can tell you for sure. It was not from Nathan Hale. 

Perhaps, even though it is officially Christmas there, just maybe she is waiting for it to be Christmas here to present us with a present that only she can deliver.  ::)

Actually they don't celebrate Christmas until January 7 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I stand officially corrected. :confused:

A fact that I was aware of, but had forgotten.  Damn, is age catching up with me ?  :wink:

However, that does not mean Leora can not deliver our present on  the 25th.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Domafran said:

I was watching Leora having sex (finally)... but in last month, RLC is nearby unwatchable cause lag. It takes ages to load a cam when i switch, then it lags continuosly.

I can't understand if is a RLC issue, if is the provider or what. Is all fine on other sites, my connection is good and i don't have any of these issues on any other website, game or what.

This happens both on Chrome and Firefox

It's that damn camera 10, which is only lame camera 8 in digital zoom mode. Why can't they just get a new apartment like everyone else gets? I'm quite sure they deserve it!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I didn't know they're Orthodox, but what do I know? However, that improves our chances of an encounter with our lady as Paul will have to go back to work and

I will be off from work, available to watch our lady and perhaps have a great Christmas! 🙂

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It's that damn camera 10, which is only lame camera 8 in digital zoom mode. Why can't they just get a new apartment like everyone else gets? I'm quite sure they deserve it!

I agree that camera 10 needs a major update but I would go further that the whole bedroom needs a major update

• Like 1