Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Leora and Paul are getting dressed to go out and enjoy the brisk _ 23 F / _ 31 C evening. Most of us would not consider leaving the warmth of the apartment !!

But then, most of us do not live where the record low temperature is a _ 60 F.      ☺️

They are wisely leaving Eva to stay inside.

Perhaps a Christmas Eve party with friends ?

I know they are adopted to that weather but for me I will buy everything I need for the apartment and my friends will not see me because I would stay in like a hibernating bear

• Like 1

Much as  I love seeing The Little One, I cannot be bothered to do so when the lighting is so bad.....It's a personal thing but grey and black pictures do not do anything for me, so I will stop watching in 15 minutes if things remain the same.....shame!! Because she went to a lot of trouble to shower and dress up is a nice underwear set that I can't appreciate in this light 😡

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Much as  I love seeing The Little One, I cannot be bothered to do so when the lighting is so bad.....It's a personal thing but grey and black pictures do not do anything for me, so I will stop watching in 15 minutes if things remain the same.....shame!! Because she went to a lot of trouble to shower and dress up is a nice underwear set that I can't appreciate in this light 😡

Jimbo use your imagination, you have seen more hours of  Leora than most CC members😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jimbo use your imagination, you have seen more hours of  Leora than most CC members😉

😹😹 Yes I possibly have, but why have grey and black when with a little thought we could have full  colour.....Its all down to personal choices really.😺

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, european said:

jimbo4 es ist immer nur dunkel wenn das Geschwür zu hause ist er weiß schon weshalb.

All I have to say during this holiday season is that Leora even though she is one beautiful person, one sexy person, and a person we all adore, is only human and by that she needs companionship and yes unfortunately her husband may take that so desired attention from us sometimes.

• Like 1

I was watching Leora having sex (finally)... but in last month, RLC is nearby unwatchable cause lag. It takes ages to load a cam when i switch, then it lags continuosly.

I can't understand if is a RLC issue, if is the provider or what. Is all fine on other sites, my connection is good and i don't have any of these issues on any other website, game or what.

This happens both on Chrome and Firefox

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Domafran said:

I was watching Leora having sex (finally)... but in last month, RLC is nearby unwatchable cause lag. It takes ages to load a cam when i switch, then it lags continuosly.

I can't understand if is a RLC issue, if is the provider or what. Is all fine on other sites, my connection is good and i don't have any of these issues on any other website, game or what.

This happens both on Chrome and Firefox

This is predominantly a cam 10 issue. My way around it is to use cam 8, magnified by 50%. This is not quite as close, but there are no lagging issues, and the sharpness is just as good. It is a RLC issue they did not allow for the numbers of viewers on this cam, therefore the buffering issue.

Nor, did they put the best pixel count camera in the same camera. Which does not give a good sharp picture.

It seems to me that if RLC wants to entice more paying viewers, that they would do their best to create the near ultimate in camera quality, to promote what Leora does for them.     :confused:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹 Yes I possibly have, but why have grey and black when with a little thought we could have full  colour.....Its all down to personal choices really.😺

Admit it, Jimbo. You just do not like "Shades of Grey "or maybe not " 49 " of them.:biggrin:

• Like 1