B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess she can go over to the Do Nothings B-1 Apartment, but I do not seeing getting near big bucks !!!! she is never going to a superstar, she will be forgotten as soon as she packs her bags. Hell nobody want to watch her now, and it will not be any different if she joins up with the Do Nothings.

I could be wrong but I think I heard Mama tell her if she wants stardom and the big bucks she's going to have to give up some pussy to get it.  Mama's not as dumb as Daisy is.  I wonder what apartment she used to be in?

Why did she even come to the place? Did she get talked into it or did she hear "You can make good money."  She has not opened up to let that happen. Perhaps she just does not get along with any one in the the house at all. Not a mixer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Why did she even come to the place? Did she get talked into it or did she hear "You can make good money."  She has not opened up to let that happen. Perhaps she just does not get along with any one in the the house at all. Not a mixer.

RLC never has been very good a screening the possible participants--and way too often, we have to endure the poor choices. 

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Lyree a dit :

She was looking for a place to sleep and people to talk to.

Unfortunately for us, she found both but ignores the rest.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Lyree we now have a wildcard in the return of Mila. If she spends any amount of time with her she will relax and change her no participating ways. I have been hard on her but now knowing she is there it's a game changer for B4 Elvira is wide open, Laima knows Mila and we know what we get with the O girl. So, for now I am going to be optimistic that Mila makes a trip or two to her old room for a visit. 

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Lyree we now have a wildcard in the return of Mila. If she spends any amount of time with her she will relax and change her no participating ways. I have been hard on her but now knowing she is there it's a game changer for B4 Elvira is wide open, Laima knows Mila and we know what we get with the O girl. So, for now I am going to be optimistic that Mila makes a trip or two to her old room for a visit. 

I do not have RLC on.  Is this the Mila that has been before?