B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

21 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I take that back, Daisy is in her bed but she doesn't move at all so the cameras don't even trigger.  She doesn't want any part of B4 and I don't think B4 wants any part of her. 

She was up late with Laima and on her phone in her bed past 7 am..So a 5pm stirring is about right. Call off the search party.🙄🙄🙄🙄

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Careful Thes, that's her mother she is talking on the phone with.  I don't think you want to mess with her😏

Oh I see, so she is begging mommy to bring her home: Oh Mommy, Please can I come home. This is not what I thought. These guys are making me so sad. Oh Mommy please can I come home Pretty Please.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Oh I see, so she is begging mommy to bring her home: Oh Mommy, Please can I come home. This is not what I thought. These guys are making me sad. Oh Mommy please can I come home Pretty Please.

It's  Mama, not Mommy and I think she's trying to get Mama to get on RLC to move her somewhere else where she is Top Dog and gets the big bucks.  

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It's  Mama, not Mommy and I think she's trying to get Mama to get on RLC to move her somewhere else where she is Top Dog and gets the big bucks.  

I guess she can go over to the Do Nothings B-1 Apartment, but I do not seeing getting near big bucks !!!! she is never going to a superstar, she will be forgotten as soon as she packs her bags. Hell nobody want to watch her now, and it will not be any different if she joins up with the Do Nothings.

I refuse to waste my time watching her covered to her neck in bed, so I wouldn't know what she is begging mama for.