B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Too bad, we could have had a chance to see something ... 

I really believe we would have if not for Oksi.  Sera was in bed with Mila because she wanted to be.  Nobody forces Sera into anything. She let Mila massage her and she was really relaxing.  Even when Oksi got in bed Sera let Mila get her hand deep between her thighs twice but both times Oksi grabbed her wrist and pulled it away and then started getting forceful with both of them.  There is no doubt in my mind that Mila would have succeeded at least some.  Next time they need to tie Oksi up out on the balcony 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I really believe we would have if not for Oksi.  Sera was in bed with Mila because she wanted to be.  Nobody forces Sera into anything. She let Mila massage her and she was really relaxing.  Even when Oksi got in bed Sera let Mila get her hand deep between her thighs twice but both times Oksi grabbed her wrist and pulled it away and then started getting forceful with both of them.  There is no doubt in my mind that Mila would have succeeded at least some.  Next time they need to tie Oksi up out on the balcony 

Or Mila doesn't Tell Oksi where she is going 

guys if Sera wants she woulddone done  long  time ago I don't think sera is interested  if she was she had lots of chance she is no help for the apartments only way may be if you take her cell away from her but again she finds something to clean LMAO 

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Daisy is the one that was down on the sofa with Sera a few minutes ago.  With the sleeveless white blouse

I know who she is I was just making joke because  she is on her cell 24/7 and hardly see her do anything  

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

1 minute ago, Nick said:

guys if Sera wants she woulddone done  long  time ago I don't think sera is interested  if she was she had lots of chance she is no help for the apartments only way may be if you take her cell away from her but again she finds something to clean LMAO 

Why should I listen to you?  You don't even know who Daisy is and she's been with them since this afternoon. 😁