Matilda & Emily

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not sure how exactly it works, but in general it does work. Otherwise, the tenants who can see the app wouldn't pay attention to the previews and yet they do. 

If they have access to app why they need to check previews? they badly open the site as far as we can see. And we know how people was because empty houses was there when they was having sex 

On the last  20-25  minutes when there is also other cams (on left side) showing naked and underwear people.. you have exaclty the same six cams there .. top1 it's 4 peoples clothed with two guys watching on their cell (the detail of clothed, naked, clothed, naked, clothed, naked)

2006600641_bandicam2018-12-2721-10-19-475.thumb.jpg.5cdf2cda2c2415d25e47183476848174.jpg152928059_bandicam2018-12-2721-27-12-763.thumb.jpg.09a1d0cb10ada62960a7c1eb802eb47d.jpg

The left menu also doesn't work very well.. we had lisa bedroom for a long time and in the LR we had (and should be the same math system (showing the cam with more views in each realm)

994886679_bandicam2018-12-2721-21-19-934.thumb.jpg.cdaa59672050e55eb601065f07827753.jpg

Their purpose could be that  but to me isn't working like a top viewers houses (because of the "coincidences")

Offtopic Off 😁

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh I don't anymore. I'm just here to watch the fallout of their decisions. Im a voyeur of VHTV! 😍

VH has gained a place in this market and has enough margin to bounce back if necessary. So i don't see their fallout soon. But hey, keep on dreaming.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I refuse to watch and apartment that does Camming. I am not paying for something most people get for free. I agree that VHYV has gone down hill since they let  the "pros" and Camming" in. Been a member since the beginning about to pull the plug, all the good tenants are leaving.

Agree totally with you. Being one of their first subscribers I had to tell them several times that their chosen tenants are no more interesting for me.

But VHTV is fully business driven, nothing else. The best is that the capital is not coming from VHTV but from the so called managers. So it is a play with the money of others and the winners are the founder(s) of VHTV. I do remember well a guy who drafted out on a flipchart in his VV time such a business model. Days later he left VV.... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, spielo said:

Agree totally with you. Being one of their first subscribers I had to tell them several times that their chosen tenants are no more interesting for me.

But VHTV is fully business driven, nothing else. The best is that the capital is not coming from VHTV but from the so called managers. So it is a play with the money of others and the winners are the founder(s) of VHTV. I do remember well a guy who drafted out on a flipchart in his VV time such a business model. Days later he left VV.... 

Me too! Petra would be rich right now if only! Lol 😊 

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

VH has gained a place in this market and has enough margin to bounce back if necessary. So i don't see their fallout soon. But hey, keep on dreaming.

Fallout works both ways. I have an interest in their success too! 

VH its pure and simples giving the middle finger to the ones that made them be what they are,that payed month after month 30,40$ and support them because they liked the ideia,implemention and type of deliver of the site.If will worth for them..time will tell.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joop said:

what type of people are eligible for rent at VHTV

Anyone! You can set up your own place for about $1500. 8 cams and necessary equipment. If you go the real voyeur route, you'll earn about 5-15/day. If you want more, be ready to perform. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Viki,Kate arrived in the end of 2017. Stella&Stephan arrived on first week of 2018
It was when started.. Also the "pro" houses arrived in beginning of 2018 

I'm fairly certain it all started when Jeka arrived with Mira in February 2017, I'm sure they still done some cam shows when they first arrived.

• Like 1