Jane & Dick General Chat 2018 #2

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would anyone know has Jane never bated with toys? I'm thinking with Big Dick's donga there would be no need.

51MHQaiNlpL._SY355_.jpg               Jane use this model but in purple color... ... :biggrin:

https://www.amazon.com/Y-Not-Multi-Speed-Silicone-Massager-Masturbator/dp/B0185G4A60

Aside

Last use that i saw 20th december 2018 (about 5am apt time) 2x O in a row, and all this without the Dick's cuban cigar... :biggrin:

3 hours ago, nadiuska said:

welcome  back!!!  Speriamo ti decida a fare qualcosa con Dick, lui sta impazzendo.... qualche bacio, un massaggino sulle tettine non gli bastano.

Why is everyone so infatuated with this guy stalking her so much to have sex with her, I don't understand do you get off on looking at him having sex

25 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Why is everyone so infatuated with this guy stalking her so much to have sex with her, I don't understand do you get off on looking at him having sex

I don't understand too BUT the base of this site is SEX the title real life is only fabrication 

Tell me if there is one single video playback about something else for example a game or conversation