B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9

49 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

That would be nice. I don't think Oksi is a bad person and I don't dislike her like some others here. So, if she has someone who can give her some affection, that would be great. Yes, she can be aggressive and possessive at times, but hopefully she won't mess this up. The girl needs some loving ❤️

You are partially correct.

Oksi, mistakes having sex with some girl for love, which is built on trust, honesty and respect. 

Since she does not have that type of relationship with herself she just moves on to the next one in search of the affection you speak of.

You know they are to different things. Is she capable of being affectionate,  yes we have seen that. But intimacy is connected to love, which is bourne out over time.

Putting your fingers in someone you just me 3 hours ago is a sexual act. She's good at that. She as done it over and over,  we saw it with Mila on her first night and now with Bea.

Does that make her a bad person, who are we to judge ?

I think she wants love and to be loved, but until she learns to love herself, she will never find it. Especially, doing the things she has been. 

The most important relationship you can have can have is the one with yourself, she has yet to learn that.

• Like 1

I have to agree with most of what Charlie just said and was in the process of typing it when this last post came in.  There is a huge difference between sex and love and right now Oksi can only hope for the sex because she hasn't learned to love herself yet.  You notice how fast she shifted targets when she realized she wasn't going to possess Mila last night.  I had to leave right as things were getting started and will have to catch up on replay but I'm certain it was just sex for the sake of sex.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

But if Naomi could join Mila and Elvira, I would be so glad... 

So would I.   Again it would have just been sex but the little I saw of Mila and Naomi together was awesome.  I can see my sexy Elvira with them both and to me that alone would be worth the cost of my RLC subscription and replays.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

So would I.   Again it would have just been sex but the little I saw of Mila and Naomi together was awesome.  I can see my sexy Elvira with them both and to me that alone would be worth the cost of my RLC subscription and replays.

Yep... If replays could work fine ... Since 3 Weeks, it is bullshit for me ... never had problems like that before... 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Meanwhile poor Laima is left alone so sad.

What makes you so sure Laima is sad?  She is quiet right now but that doesn't necessarily mean sad.  I've seen her dancing around all over the place and singing.  She seems to be quite happy most of the time.  She has had opportunities to get into sexual activities with Oksi and has chosen not to.  She doesn't have to have sex all the time to be happy.  I really like watching her alone.  She has a beautiful smile and shows it a lot in my opinion. 

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

What makes you so sure Laima is sad?  She is quiet right now but that doesn't necessarily mean sad.  I've seen her dancing around all over the place and singing.  She seems to be quite happy most of the time.  She has had opportunities to get into sexual activities with Oksi and has chosen not to.  She doesn't have to have sex all the time to be happy.  I really like watching her alone.  She has a beautiful smile and shows it a lot in my opinion. 

I meant it's sad to see her alone, not that she was sad , I forgot to put my coma.