B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9

Just now, firewall said:

it's long time there is this power problem in B4? I know there was many problems also in B2 with that,don't know if this problem is solved or not in B2

Yes been going on for a long time now

Just now, firewall said:

it's long time there is this power problem in B4? I know there was many problems also in B2 with that,don't know if this problem is solved or not in B2

they use to much heat, nothing else. the fuses in spain isn't made for electric heating, power is too expencive. Andf the girls don't under stand that they have to turn some off

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

they use to much heat, nothing else. the fuses in spain isn't made for electric heating, power is too expencive. Andf the girls don't under stand that they have to turn some off

I'd like to know what these girls are supposed to do to stay warm in that huge  mausoleum  when they are freezing at night.  It's not their fault that the space heaters RLC gives them overload the electrical system.  I suppose they could all dress in thermal underwear with heavy sweat shirts and pants and wrapped up in warm blankets when they are home.  Warm mittens might be a little difficult to text on their phones but would keep their fingers warmer.  Of course the only skin us voyeurs would ever see is their cheeks, nose and mouth.  I know I'd really be excited to renew my subscription every month, wouldn't you?  RLC is a business and every business owner knows you have to spend money to make money so RLC needs to wake up and smell the ice cubes and do something about this problem.  Don't blame it on the girls. Do I need to repeat that? DON'T blame it on the girls.

• Like 1