Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Just now, rebliz said:

I don't know if the word jewel means Little Slut I mean that what yo call jewel (YP)

the girl that sleep in guestroom is katia... long hair

this girl comes over at weekend her name is Jewel..short hair

7 minutes ago, jontee said:

the girl that sleep in guestroom is katia... long hair

this girl comes over at weekend her name is Jewel..short hair

I know that let me clear the point there is name for this kind of girls like what you called jewel in English is little slut

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I know that let me clear the point there is name for this kind of girls like what you called jewel in English is little slut

oki but i dont think she is a little slut....becourse "little slut" means for me a girl that fuck everything she see...and i have only seen her with dick

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

oki but i dont think she is a little slut....becourse "little slut" means for me a girl that fuck everyting she see...and i have only seen her with dick

That what we know 😀

I have no problem with her the only problem for me that they moved to the BR the same problem you have the Dick and Katia moved to the WC 😀

4 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That what we know 😀

I have no problem with her the only problem for me that they moved to the BR the same problem you have the Dick and Katia moved to the WC 😀

oki not the same for me ...and its up to u if u can pay  u can see them in BR...but i cant never ever see wc 

9 minutes ago, jontee said:

oki not the same for me ...and its up to u if u can pay  u can see them in BR...but i cant never ever see wc 

I meant you didn't see the WC the same as I can't see any premium places and I will not pay for it coz the price is too high coz the exchange from our currency 

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

I meant you didn't see the WC the same as I can't see any premium places and I will not pay for it coz the price is too high coz the exchange from our currency 

im from sweden where do u live..?