Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

After the first time he fucked Jewel he did not cum but proceeded to fuck Jane and he then came on both Jane and Jewel. Jewel took her finger and took some of the cum off the tip of his cock and sucked it off the finger with her mouth tasting his cum. Jane then did the same thing. Later Jewel was so horny she started to suck his cock again wanting more and this time he really pounded her in multiple positions. It was fabulous to watch and listen to her loud moans.

• Like 2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

After the first time he fucked Jewel he did not cum but proceeded to fuck Jane and he then came on both Jane and Jewel. Jewel took her finger and took some of the cum off the tip of his cock and sucked it off the finger with her mouth tasting his cum. Jane then did the same thing. Later Jewel was so horny she started to suck his cock again wanting more and this time he really pounded her in multiple positions. It was fabulous to watch and listen to her loud moans.

I was trying to watch the Chiefs football game, but I swear I missed half of the game as I was keeping one eye glued to the perfect little Jewel and her intense fascination with Top Knots One Eyed Monster. She took him hard and deep,  and had incredible appetite for more ad more last night, and even when he got tired she took over and kept riding him for all he was worth. It takes a lot to pull my attention away from a Chiefs football game as I am a die hard Fan. 

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was trying to watch the Chiefs football game, but I swear I missed half of the game as I was keeping one eye glued to the perfect little Jewel and her intense fascination with Top Knots One Eyed Monster. She took him hard and deep,  and had incredible appetite for more ad more last night, and even when he got tired she took over and kept riding him for all he was worth. It takes a lot to pull my attention away from a Chiefs football game as I am a die hard Fan. 

Yes, she was gyrating her hips she was so horny for his cock and this was after he had fucked her earlier. Loved every minute. She is a jewel for sure. Her moans were so loud it gave me a boner... or is that TMI?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, she was gyrating her hips she was so horny for his cock and this was after he had fucked her earlier. Loved every minute. She is a jewel for sure. Her moans were so loud it gave me a boner... or is that TMI?

It was so incredible to watch such a little petite young girl handle that friggin monster the way she did, she may never be the same again after her encounter last night. I'm sure that pleases him to no end as well as she will no doubt be back for more.

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Last night, was nice to see. Ms. Yellow Pants finally relaxed and got what she "came" for. Jane was accommodating and joined in, but let her guest have her "Dick". More than once.

As I have said, her relationship with Katia (tip-toes) her live in guest is nowhere near that. Dick. Although he has the green light to be with her they do whatever in the half bath once they get started.

The difference, Jane doesn't join them as she did last night with Dick/YP then moving to bedroom.

Dick wants to be with her (Katia) alone and Jane allows it to a point. Who knows why. But that is not what she displayed last night, she was all in and satisfied by Dick too.

There's no telling if Jane will repeat last night's actions with Katia, but she is more than comfortable with YP having as much Dick as she desires.

Jesus what a lot of nonsense and utterly extreme speculating...