Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Bummer, but I understand if she dont want to do it on camera. They probably went to the restroom.

Yeah I've seen her stay here several times and she is even careful when she changes clothes not to show anything, I'm real surprised she did this.

Even after they returned from the room with no camera she was making out with him. She was wrapped up in a blanket sitting on his lap in the kitchen and pointed to the camera so he would know. This is the first time I have seen her so passionate and it was a turn on. She is usually so shy. Some decent pictures of her very sexy ass and thong.

5 hours ago, fillou said:

She's bating now! Free watch

It was funny because every now and then I do check to see is she wearing her hair down because I think she's extremely attractive person with her hair down but to my surprise she was masturbating and I wasn't expecting that from her so I was excited to see it and just as excited to came here to comment about it but to my surprise it was only one person commenting on it(you) so I just like to thank you for at least bringing it up and also I like to add I probably wouldn't even check the video section because there's usually never any replays of her masturbating unless if she's having sex with her husband

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

It was funny because every now and then I do check to see is she wearing her hair down because I think she's extremely attractive person with her hair down but to my surprise she was masturbating and I wasn't expecting that from her so I was excited to see it and just as excited to came here to comment about it but to my surprise it was only one person commenting on it(you) so I just like to thank you for at least bringing it up and also I like to add I probably wouldn't even check the video section because there's usually never any replays of her masturbating unless if she's having sex with her husband

I missed it are you talking about Lena?