Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 2/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, razor918 said:

But do they? I have yet to see that hot ass or tig ole bitties. She is hot af but he seems to be a douche, much potential if she moves on she does not realize it yet but she is unsatisfied for sure.

I agree.  This dude is a grade A loser.  She's like grabbing his junk right now and $50 says he won't do anything tonight.  2-3 days ago she was on the couch rubbing one out secretly while he was smoking or something.  I think she then went to the bathroom to change her underwear.

18 minutes ago, Joe_Dirt said:

I agree.  This dude is a grade A loser.  She's like grabbing his junk right now and $50 says he won't do anything tonight.  2-3 days ago she was on the couch rubbing one out secretly while he was smoking or something.  I think she then went to the bathroom to change her underwear.

He is finally doing something

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, spendthenite a dit :

MM they do love their ball gags and cuff restraints... kinky  

opportunity for an eager blowjob.....gags her with a ball gag....she even gesticulated to him, like "I can't suck you off like this, you realise?"