Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Camera 9 has been moved with no new cameras added. Not surprised as they didn't want to add more as they only want what they want.

Don't worry like Lana and Robert, the new cam in the bedroom in front of the bed is coming tomorrow for me 

19 hours ago, Daleys said:

Camera 9 has been moved with no new cameras added. Not surprised as they didn't want to add more as they only want what they want.

I don't think it's gonna stay that way.

At least there should be a new camera for the area to the left of the kitchen. At the moment you can't see this area at all. 

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

Don't worry like Lana and Robert, the new cam in the bedroom in front of the bed is coming tomorrow for me  

I hope so. 🙂

Just now, Alladino said:

I don't think it's gonna stay that way.

At least there should be a new camera for the area to the left of the kitchen. At the moment you can't see this area at all. 

I hope so.

they changed the view on the kitchen today, so yes maybe a new cam in this area like a new cam in the bedroom, i hope a new cam too for a better view on the couch, but maybe i dream too much 😁

il y a 9 minutes, moos54 a dit :

they changed the view on the kitchen today, so yes maybe a new cam in this area like a new cam in the bedroom, i hope a new cam too for a better view on the couch, but maybe i dream too much 😁

I'm hoping for a camera outside also as guests have fucked outside on the balcony before.

Just now, firewall said:

where you see a cam 10 ? I have only 9 cams listed

In every apartment where there were changes, new cameras appeared the next day, like Eva, Lana, Anabel, Nina and Kira.
So there will surely be an addition of one or two cameras, probably tomorrow, one in the bedroom to put the camera in front of the bed as at Lana or Nina and Kira for example, and seen the new position of the camera of the kitchen , it seems logical that they will put a new camera where they go at each party to smoke the shisha and is the recess of the kitchen