Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I know they are only in thehouse at one week or even less but dam will be strange when they leave and N&B return.Think i dint watch N&B house so much sinse years ago.They should move to an house in rlc and N&B should also give their cat them because the two cats nowdays are like good buddies😅.Think she is an sexy girl and with a lot to give viewers.Is nice they aren't always sleeping and barely moving or in dark,thy just do their daily life's,routines without caring much for being in cams or not.Great couple.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank goodness he tied her up and used a vibrator on her as he lasted only 1 minute at the most. He inserted his cock in her at 03:20:18 and was done by 03:21. Someone with replay can verify but it's the truth.

Man These two need their own apartment, That girl is hot, and they have fun together.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:29 PM, Thestarider said:

Man These two need their own apartment, That girl is hot, and they have fun together.

But do they? I have yet to see that hot ass or tig ole bitties. She is hot af but he seems to be a douche, much potential if she moves on she does not realize it yet but she is unsatisfied for sure.

I think the guest couple it's making the "casting" for "win" an house in rlc,they are in the house for some weeks by now,hopefully is that and they will win the thing.She is very sexy and always with an smile in face that puts also an smile in my one hehe.Dude isn't very "talented" regard sex performance but lets face it..it's her that matters.