Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

3 hours ago, Turm said:

I would also appreciate it if someone will send me a link in pm please. Also of any others from RLC that may be on in Chaturbate or MFC.  Thank you in advance 

you can find everything in this topic, just read 🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

you can find everything in this topic, just read 🙄

Mmh, i read all 3 times but i can't find the name of their channel.

If someone can send me a pm, thanks in advance, i'm searching on mfc but i can't find it.

40 minutes ago, Domafran said:

Mmh, i read all 3 times but i can't find the name of their channel.

If someone can send me a pm, thanks in advance, i'm searching on mfc but i can't find it.

Aww, ok, find it. I was searching on this topic, that's why i didn't find anything

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 4:20 PM, firewall said:

they have already 300 k followers on cb because they took the same account of a old popular girl on cb 😉 they work in a studio and it's a job for them they are here for win tokens and that's all

They do not have 300k followers. They are using a generic account shared between multiple performers, if you did any research what so ever.

That being said, you are extremely negative firewall so if you don't have anything positive to contribute, maybe you should move to another forum...? I understand everyone has a right to their opinion but you're been nothing but dismissive and negative, and this forum is about supporting Nina and Kira so... please be respectful of their attempts at making a revenue what ever way they see fit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1