Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Boy-Toy:  Ya think he's become a freeloader? 

It appears there's great affection between the two. But I don't see what he brings to the relationship. Dude doesn't work - plays games or watches movie on-line most of the day.  In fact, I'd say he's been a bad influence on Maya for when she's home, she sits in front of her computer playing games (and eats, as we see she's gained poundage).

And when his brother sleeps overnight, usually Maya stays away (at her sisters?).  And speaking of Maya's sister, rarely does she visit since BT moved in.

Even how he dresses, its like he doesn't have a dime to his name.  Freeloader.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:27 AM, Chicago515 said:

She took her shirt off.  It looked like he was having some problems concentrating but she did not  give up trying to get him to climax.  Eventually he came in her mouth.  Lucky guy,

Maya does not swallow. I have watched her for 5 years now and never seen her swallow any load. She does let them cum in her mouth but she spits it out. A couple may come on here and say they saw her swallow Stepan early on but I never witnessed this and she was one of my favorites for a long time. In this case I think he came with her mouth on the cock but it did not go into her mouth.

• Like 1