Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I think she bated only twice during her entire stay with ( us  )

It certainly wasn't many times. But she has a meaty pussy that many on here have likely never really seen. And she is more knowledgeable about how to give herself an orgasm than many women on the site. This is why the current BF eats her pussy a lot. This is how she can cum with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She's not very active these days, but she was very fun to watch 12 hours ago when she was carving her new creation into a faun, or pony, or whatever. I enjoy watching her do her art. In the old days, RLC watchers enjoyed this as much as when the tenants enjoyed their own naked bodies. The latter was just icing on the cake.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It certainly wasn't many times. But she has a meaty pussy that many on here have likely never really seen. And she is more knowledgeable about how to give herself an orgasm than many women on the site. This is why the current BF eats her pussy a lot. This is how she can cum with him.

Some women achieve orgasm with their clits, some with their vaginal G spot. Some times, both. It's important for a young man to know such things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She's not very active these days, but she was very fun to watch 12 hours ago when she was carving her new creation into a faun, or pony, or whatever. I enjoy watching her do her art. In the old days, RLC watchers enjoyed this as much as when the tenants enjoyed their own naked bodies. The latter was just icing on the cake.

So true! Remember the time she repaired the front quarter panel of their car in the living room. This girl can do anything with her hands. She was never one to fuck everyday but she has no hesitation to tell the man how to please her. She knows exactly what needs to be done to make her come. Love this woman and always will. Very low maintenance too. Even tempered. When her and Stepan were going through their issues neither one raised voices to each other. Today I think her and Stepan share custody of the dog.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So true! Remember the time she repaired the front quarter panel of their car in the living room. This girl can do anything with her hands. She was never one to fuck everyday but she has no hesitation to tell the man how to please her. She knows exactly what needs to be done to make her come. Love this woman and always will. Very low maintenance too. Even tempered. When her and Stepan were going through their issues neither one raised voices to each other. Today I think her and Stepan share custody of the dog.

I've always favored observing the peeps as 'people'.  IMO, fucking without romance or love is a waste.  Don't mind a booty call every once in a while. But banging w/o romance or love doesn't do it for me.

I like Maya best when she's busy.  But it seems since hooking up with BT (does anyone know his name?), much of her time is spent gaming.

• Like 2