Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

2 hours ago, scutus said:

I have not been following this apartment on a regular basis. But, it seems to me there is a bit of tension in the air between Maya, and her boyfriend.

From what i hear boy toy is Staying on the computer just like stephan did. wonder how long before she has him to leave?    celebrity big brother you gots to go GIF

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, porksword1 said:

Maya just got her pussy licked for at least 20 minutes, then rode BT's face for some more without ever even going near his dick and helping with at least a handy.

Not to mention that when they did have sex he kept his goddamn pants on. These two have some of the worst and most boring sex on the site. It's almost as bad as when she was with Stepan: very dull and no passion at all.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to mention that when they did have sex he kept his goddamn pants on. These two have some of the worst and most boring sex on the site. It's almost as bad as when she was with Stepan: very dull and no passion at all.

It's just the same ole repetitious stuff.  He's got No Style when it comes to being Sexual. 

I think he must be a Half Brother to Paul.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...