Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Is it not impossible for her to pick this dog up and put her on the recliner so she can stretch out more, I have never seen such a needy dog.

I have noticed her casually starting to touch herself at the same time moving her left leg over only to abruptly stop because the dog is there and I have noticed her starting to lay down hopefully to give us that beautiful butt view but abruptly she stops because the dog is there

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That dog needs a piece of ass for himself. I would die laughing if he came on one of those pillows he humps when Leora is playing with herself

That is nearly an impossibility. Because the dog is a female, and has never shown evidence of squirting.

However, she definitely enjoys humping her pillows.      ::)

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

That is nearly an impossibility. Because the dog is a female, and has never shown evidence of squirting.

However, she definitely enjoys humping her pillows.      ::)

I didn't have the heart to tell Ash the dog was a female, 🙂

• Like 3

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I didn't have the heart to tell Ash the dog was a female, 🙂

I understand where you are coming from. But Ashley is a big girl. I do not think the fact will terribly upset her.

Although, reality on occasion does suck !!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

I understand where you are coming from. But Ashley is a big girl. I do not think the fact will terribly upset her.

Although, reality on occasion does suck !!

Good news!!!

• Like 2