Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it time for a third camera in the bathroom?

Most of the time you can see nothing while she's in the bathroom.

By bringing the bedroom camera positions to Leora attention we were able to get them moved to there current positions, so it's worth saying something.

The traditional greeting for Happy New Year is 'S Novym Godom'. Christmas in Russia is normally celebrated on January 7th (only a few Catholics might celebrate it on the 25th December). The date is different because the Russian Orthodox Church uses the old 'Julian' calendar for religious celebration days.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Imho I think the only thing you will see with a third camera in the bathroom  is the toilet and back side of the door bathroom is not that big that it deserves a third camera. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The occupants of the apartments must be afforded privacy to carry out their ablutions and bodily functions. 🙀

• Like 2

Je viens de l'observer le popol.

Il mange avec ses écouteurs dans les oreilles, des qu'il a terminer il laisse tout sur la table et va se coucher sur le canapé, pendant que la bonniche fait tout.

ce mec est à vomir, le plus grand fainéant que la terre ait porté, en plus il n'a aucun respect pour Léora.

Putain mais qu'elle le foute dehors ce bon à rien

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Is it not impossible for her to pick this dog up and put her on the recliner so she can stretch out more, I have never seen such a needy dog.

That dog needs a piece of ass for himself. I would die laughing if he came on one of those pillows he humps when Leora is playing with herself

Leora I injured my lung snowboarding a couple days ago and I'm suppose to rest and take it really easy, but as we have allready concluded, you would just love if I jerked myself to death for you 🙂 but who am I to judge, I really appreciate when you allmost do the same for me, you little psycho girl 😉