B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

45 minutes ago, van the man said:

Anyone else finding it impossible to watch RLC with lagging and freezing constantly? Same every night nowadays. Useless RLC ripping us off again

yes rlc is unwatchable in good conditions,don't know in other countries but here in europe there is many problems

Karina Can, but she won't, Karina Should, but so far she can't. Karina has desires and fantasies, but will not act. 

Karina it is time to climb out of that box that you use as a shelter. You are far to beautiful to live your life in a box.Image result for girl climbs out of box

See the source imageSee the source image

That is all from the Sera /Mila show for tonight, time to go out and find some young men in the Barcelona night life. Free drinks and lots of dancing. I am glad for my European friends who had a nice treat tonight, but the voyeurs in US get the middle finger again. and Screw RLC and their 35 bucks for their damn replay that should be included in your membership fee that is already the highest in the online voyeur world.

• Upvote 1

You know it's bad enough that the only color any of these girls wear to the clubs is black but Sera always wears that same studded black skirt.  If every guy in Barcelona doesn't know enough to stay away from the girl by now they certainly know enough to stay away from that skirt.  If you connect the dots on the skirt they spell DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is all from the Sera /Mila show for tonight, time to go out and find some young men in the Barcelona night life. Free drinks and lots of dancing. I am glad for my European friends who had a nice treat tonight, but the voyeurs in US get the middle finger again. and Screw RLC and their 35 bucks for their damn replay that should be included in your membership fee that is already the highest in the online voyeur world.

Sera is a waste of time and she destroy the day for the rest of the girls as well. 
When she is with any other girl it means that there is nothing much to watch and it will be the most boring show of the day 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why are there so many people who finds Sera so nice ?  Beside the fact that she takes a bath or receive her daily massage, she is SO BORING ... Please kick her ouf of the project ... Bring back Regina, Sher and Renata to revive that appartment as it was before ... 

I am with you man. She not only brings the energy down but also drag one or two girls with her every day to make it most boring for other girls as well. 
What a waste of time . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vabulous said:

I've never really Karina do anything at all, hopefully she'll do something soon 😉 

There was a chance with Amira when she started to open up but Amira left  and now she has two boring girls in B1 , Daisy and Sera, 
Both shall be kicked out soon to save the apartment