B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Well the red bull did the trick, looks like Daisy Do Something is going to join the two blonde bombshells tonight to make it a terribly terrific trio on the clubbing scene in the Barcelona night life. The voyeurs get more emptiness sadly as now have to rely on Karina to carry the b-1 banter.

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

a friend of me told me she was with the boyfriend on the phone few hours ago and she said she waiting the answer of rlc if her contract is renew for another month or not the 9 or 10 th and if yes she planned to stay maximum to the end of january and she will left after,I think we can expect a daisy do nothing during all the january month untill she leave, I expect nothing with her now her mind is already outside rlc

If that's true, that's for me the confirmation that some girls use RLC as a base to install herself in Spain. RLC is just another option to gain time. That's why there are no activities in the bedrooms. Could be bad for job hunting. This maybe applies to everyone here in B #1

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dwarf said:

If that's true, that's for me the confirmation that some girls use RLC as a base to install herself in Spain. RLC is just another option to gain time. That's why there are no activities in the bedrooms. Could be bad for job hunting. This maybe applies to everyone here in B #1

she said also "we working in different apartments and I need my true friends for talk" ,rlc is just a work for them this is why they are paid

Ok just like the wave, we all should start a chant:

KARINA can, oh yes she can, Karina can, oh yes she can, Oh Karina we know you. Oh Karina You Can 😈

Well Karina has to carry both of the Barcelona Apartments as they are all going out tonight, wow it will be a lot of weight on Karina's shoulders, let us see if she is up to the task ? I know deep inside she knows that she can but will she ??? The Million Dollar question of the night ???

RLC Barcelona Boredom has set in, you all have fun staring at all the emptiness in Barcelona  Apartments of Do Nothingness tonight as they have driven me off to their competitor VHTV, that is where I will be for the rest of tonight. 

Later All

you all have a good night.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

RLC Barcelona Boredom has set in, you all have fun staring at all the emptiness in Barcelona  Apartments of Do Nothingness tonight as they have driven me off to their competitor VHTV, that is where I will be for the rest of tonight. 

Later All

later @Thestarider