B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Ok I understand. Thanks. But that's pretty much the same thing as result. Here in Switzerland, we have a lot of women from Russia and Ukraine doing just that. Man searching to stay. They are both known for that 😕

yep, they are all over Europe 😉

il y a 8 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Yea there are alot of Russian/Ukrainian girls in Europe and in some parts of Asia too.

When I last visited Barcelona a few years back, there were a few private "Russian clubs".

Visited one, girls were hot but obviously not cheap. The rest are your imagination.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dont be annoyed about what Mikelima says, Noldus. Somehow he is right with what he says. Maybe a little bit extreme. Quality improvement would be the right thing. Not to send people away .....

4 minutes ago, dwarf said:
Dont be annoyed about what Mikelima says, Noldus. Somehow he is right with what he says. Maybe a little bit extreme. Quality improvement would be the right thing. Not to send people away .....

it's only the high heels, lesbian orgies and dildos  etc ,)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea there are alot of Russian/Ukrainian girls in Europe and in some parts of Asia too.

When I last visited Barcelona a few years back, there were a few private "Russian clubs".

Visited one, girls were hot but obviously not cheap. The rest are your imagination.

Yeah, the imagination. I also thought that with the not cheap girls from RU / UKR on Seras night excursions. Really only Club? A rogue who thinks evil. Sorry for that. Just me an my fantasy