B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, Sera is the most beautiful of all the Barca girls right now...if only she'd smile.But we all have different tastes...Lets face it, they're all easy on the eye...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

j'ai jamais dit qu'elle était parfaite, je dit juste qu'elle est magnifique

bon après je trouve la plupart des filles super jolie 😉 

Personnellement moi je prend ce qu'elles nous donnes même si c'est peu, même la nudité ou le train train quotidien me va amplement 

Je crois que j'ai remarqué que certain d'entre vous aimais un peu trop les filles de RLC quoi qu'elles fassent ou quoi qu'elles est comme physique,vous etes drole et RLC est surement content de vous lire,le forum est sympa merci

Mais bon il a aussi quelques avis pour vous contredire,moi compris , alors ca va

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The guys here who've had trouble with the streams for a while, are they ok now?  Mine seem to be fine now, all of a sudden, in the last hour...

yes, it works ok here now 😉 

4 minutes ago, Moutarde said:

Je crois que j'ai remarqué que certain d'entre vous aimais un peu trop les filles de RLC quoi qu'elles fassent ou quoi qu'elles est comme physique,vous etes drole et RLC est surement content de vous lire,le forum est sympa merci

Mais bon il a aussi quelques avis pour vous contredire,moi compris , alors ca va

Take a look at the enthusiastic comments on B #4. There you will discover what true love is ::)

• Like 1

Les problemes avec le site RLC frezzing lagging temps de chargement tres long sont en general là,tout les jours et en quantité variable,de 18h00 a 00h00 heure du Barca,le reste du temps le site fonctionne bien

JE LE DIS RLC, CELA EST  INACEPTABLE ET CELA FAIT QUELQUES SEMAINES QUE CA DURE

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Moutarde said:

I think I noticed that some of you loved RLC girls a little too much whatever they do or whatever they are like physics, you are funny and RLC is surely happy to read you, the forum is nice thanks

But he also has some opinions to contradict you, including me, so it goes

That's fine Moutarde. We wouldn't have discussions if we all liked the same stuff...

Btw, is your Mustard as hot as a Nagachilli...or is it that mild Dijon stuff?...😉

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

SERAFANTASTIC, SERAFASTENATING, SERAFABULOUS, SERASFLIRTATIOUS and then all of the sudden SERAFEARSOME, SERAFRIGHTFUL, and then to the same old SERAFRUSTRATING to SADLY SERAFAILURE once again.

My post from New Years Eve....

Sera, bating like that is a one off.

Save the tape, download it,  rewind it play it back, again and again. Enjoy it.

Don't think we will see this from her again.  

Probably one of the two times per year she touches herself. We just happened to see it. 

That was after her first session that night. 

Sera is a sexual person and would like to enjoy that part of who she is much more. I think Noldus said something about her being sober.

It's as though she cannot fully relax, she set the stage, bubbles, rose petals, sensual touching and then stopped as though she thought better than to enjoy the moment.

My thought is she will go through it again and not panic. You can see her wheels turning (thinking) as she is in the tub. But when that moment will be, will come because she stops thinking and does what she feels, like the first time. 

• Upvote 1