R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

another event in the long list of events in this apartment whereby something fun was cut short or ended abruptly... angie tried so hard to tak the action to her bedroom but emily was a flop once again.. a girl who spends almost all her nights outside, couldnt handle her drinks... then why does she even need a drinks break after every 5 mins..

emily needs to go out of this apartment.. she is too boring.. but full marks to angie for trying her best with emily...

I've described that night as being Sexy, Fun and having Tense moments 

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I've described that night as being Sexy, Fun and having Tense moments 

i am pretty sure that Angie was ready for something with Emily but Emily was too drunk and Angie too tired at the end 

but one thing about them, you can't know when the girls do something different because nothing is planned

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, Zinc said:

there are 3...

her sex with Sam...her threesome with sam and that unknown guy... then another session with that guy the following night...she gives the best bj

I have the threesome, can someone share the other two?  I would appreciate it.  The threesome really wasn't sex, but good because there was some action.  Thanks Zinc.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, Zinc said:

there are 3...

her sex with Sam...her threesome with sam and that unknown guy... then another session with that guy the following night...she gives the best bj

sex with sam ? never saw that are u sure u aren't talking about massage with sam never seen angie or sam go down with each other maybe rub her out

15 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

sex with sam ? never saw that are u sure u aren't talking about massage with sam never seen angie or sam go down with each other maybe rub her out

October 20 2018 😉