R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

adults get drunk also... she cant think at all now... if i was not so worried about her having an accident i can say i enjoy watching her. far fm faking and pretending and posing with real reactions.

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

She can't even think about that

That's what happened when kids like to play on the field of adults

9 minutes ago, curious said:

if i m right she opened the window while ago.. (must be still open if i hear well)

she is probably sleeping in cold

tmrw will be a disaster for her (hang over and cold)

I just wanted to wrote that she had to cover her self but as I wrote she can't think about simple think when she drunk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, curious said:

if i m right she opened the window while ago.. (must be still open if i hear well)

she is probably sleeping in cold

tmrw will be a disaster for her (hang over and cold)

Yes and that cold weather circulates extremely fast, so hopefully somebody will wake up before this apartment gets ice cold

another event in the long list of events in this apartment whereby something fun was cut short or ended abruptly... angie tried so hard to tak the action to her bedroom but emily was a flop once again.. a girl who spends almost all her nights outside, couldnt handle her drinks... then why does she even need a drinks break after every 5 mins..

emily needs to go out of this apartment.. she is too boring.. but full marks to angie for trying her best with emily...

3 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I don't have any good videos of Angie.  She appears to just exist.

there are 3...

her sex with Sam...her threesome with sam and that unknown guy... then another session with that guy the following night...she gives the best bj