B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

10 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I am really enjoying watching Oksi and Bea right now.  This is the kind of Real Life I'd like to see a lot more of in RLC.   I'm also seeing a side of Oksi I didn't know existed.  No aggressiveness here.  This is not sex.  It is not 2 showgirls performing.  This is 2 girls who like each other sharing some down time together with gentle kisses, cuddling and talking about what's on their minds.  They need this from time to time and I'm glad they have each other right now to share it with.

That wasn't the case last night. :dodgy:

However I'm glad they seem to have worked things out. 👍

27 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Everything about last night was a total failure that I hope is never repeated.  Oksi and Bea are fine

I wouldn't say last night was a complete failure.

It was actually quite entertaining. :biggrin:

(in a train wreck kinda way. :dodgy:)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

That wasn't the case last night. :dodgy:

However I'm glad they seem to have worked things out. 👍

Seriously, DMac? Worked things out? Oksi is the only one who is going to give her any "action". It's not hard to figure out. Where was Bea all night after they got it on during the party?

In her room, in her bed. Who is the chick running around half naked or in just a towel after with the "clowns" from B3, that's right Oksi. 

Bea is allowing Oksi to give her those seconds of pleasure that's all. How much have you seen Bea reciprocate? Not much right...Oksi pissed her off but none of these others will give her the attention Oksi does. Oksi will find a way to piss her off again.

Your Train wreck analogy is perfect.

Edited by charliefoxx69

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Seriously, DMac? Worked things out? Oksi is the only one who is going to give her any "action". It's not hard to figure out. Where was Bea all night after they got it on during the party?

In her room, in her bed. Who is the chick running around half naked or in just a towel after with the "clowns" from B3, that's right Oksi. 

Bea is allowing Oksi to give her those seconds of pleasure that's all. How much have you seen Bea reciprocate? Not much right...Oksi pissed her off but none of these others will give her the attention Oksi does. Oksi will find a way to piss her off again.

I said they SEEM to have worked it out.

Last time I checked that doesn't mean they DID. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwarf said:
B1 and B3 gone and the drama in B4 finally over? Now B1 and B3 can visit each other every night to play their prepubertal games together. Or sit in B1, do nothing, talk to nobody, and freeze to death

There was drama ?