B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I am really enjoying watching Oksi and Bea right now.  This is the kind of Real Life I'd like to see a lot more of in RLC.   I'm also seeing a side of Oksi I didn't know existed.  No aggressiveness here.  This is not sex.  It is not 2 showgirls performing.  This is 2 girls who like each other sharing some down time together with gentle kisses, cuddling and talking about what's on their minds.  They need this from time to time and I'm glad they have each other right now to share it with.

This is exactly the attraction initially between Kristy and Kamila. It was amazing to watch those two girls love each other and hug each other. They were so close in Spain (B1) to the extent where one time Kamila was invited and went on a weekend boating trip without Kristy and Kristy gave her the cold shoulder for the next couple of days and Kamila was so upset she cried for hours until Kristy forgave her. They were so sweet together. They would lay on the couch together for hours bodies entangled and talk and watch TV. It is why they got the apartment in Moscow. Too bad for the ways of change.

• Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I would like to know what they wrote about Beatrice's work contract, at least two masturbations a day and two lesbian scenes divided between morning and evening

She is also fulfilling the undone work by others.

Hopefully she gets paid OT pay or bonuses  🤭

• Upvote 1