B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

B1 and B3 gone and the drama in B4 finally over? Now B1 and B3 can visit each other every night to play their prepubertal games together. Or sit in B1, do nothing, talk to nobody, and freeze to death

Hello my beautiful sexy Elvira.  You look so tired laying there.  After last night I'm not surprised.  Not really a night to be proud of but I know you learned something from it. I hope all of you did.  I hope you really enjoy your time in B4.  You have a good group of girls there and you all seem to enjoy each other.  I'm glad for you. 

Daisy and Karina spent the night and day over over at B4 am I correct?

But turned out nothing fantastic happened lol...

But again, I don't really like that Ben fella (the one who fingered Daisy in B3).

Hopefully RLC will add a new couple to B2 soon and not Ben finding a girl to join him.

I am really enjoying watching Oksi and Bea right now.  This is the kind of Real Life I'd like to see a lot more of in RLC.   I'm also seeing a side of Oksi I didn't know existed.  No aggressiveness here.  This is not sex.  It is not 2 showgirls performing.  This is 2 girls who like each other sharing some down time together with gentle kisses, cuddling and talking about what's on their minds.  They need this from time to time and I'm glad they have each other right now to share it with.