Mary (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

Just now, phil4466 said:

How many houses Maria lived in ? five, six ? Leila only appeared in the second one but she's still there. Really love her. Both of them indeed ...

5 i think.. the first, the giant villa, the wood house, the house with mary (the other brunette) and now this one.  

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five yes, it's a record, isn't it ?

Her skin is so white, her lips are so red ... mmmmh ! Whilst Maria's is always tanned and she looks like a tropical girl. Contrast between both of them is a constant surprise. Looks like it will continue tonight.

11 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Five yes, it's a record, isn't it ?

Her skin is so white, her lips are so red ... mmmmh ! Whilst Maria's is always tanned and she looks like a tropical girl. Contrast between both of them is a constant surprise. Looks like it will continue tonight.

Most probably yes.. but there are people that are way less time online and already changed a lot of houses.
From a quick memory check Anastasia was at least 4 times. Nyusha also at least 4 houses. Em 4 or 5 houses 

2 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

He is not here, but he should prepare to take advantage of the fight between Maria and Grisha ...

I just hope the two guys don't meet each other here.I cannot imagine they will be the best of pals!!!!.