Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

I dont like Klara's face and body, I donr like her partner but I like her visits to another realm. After more than1 year in the project Clara strated to do something. 

6 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I dont like Klara's face and body, I donr like her partner but I like her visits to another realm. After more than1 year in the project Clara strated to do something. 

When she does something with another man (excluding Tim!!!) then she will have done something, otherwise just a tease as normal!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197

I mea

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

When she does something with another man 

I mean other aspect. She pretend than in the real life she was a top-manager. Now I lmean exactly her activity in the organization of the party in the different realm - hard or not. I never see what Clara does with another  man because I dont like her as a women.

5 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I dont like her as a women.

Lol! It's OK to feel that way Maitre, I feel the same toward others in my mind. Not that your Cavalier attitude makes it obvious you are not a fan. But it would not matter to Clara if you were a man or Woman. Do you know why, because you're paying VHTV for the entertainment and with so many Apartments I believe its a win-win situation don't you think? And if you're not paying, then you have no say, and it would not matter...Tease - is the right word, it's part of having fun. I find few more satisfying exhibitions of power and control than deliberately creating desire - only to capriciously deny it.

Keep smiling Clara, even when some of us are blind. Though you are a far away miles. You will always remain in my heart and with no means will we part...I know you will never go away. Even when things are not on my way...A friend like you and Stats, so sweet and true.19.gif.2473fe869ec1477713804d21c889f01c.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Lol! It's OK to feel that way Maitre, I feel the same toward others in my mind. Not that your Cavalier attitude makes it obvious you are not a fan. But it would not matter to Clara if you were a man or Woman. Do you know why, because you're paying VHTV for the entertainment and with so many Apartments I believe its a win-win situation don't you think? And if you're not paying, then you have no say, and it would not matter...Tease - is the right word, it's part of having fun. I find few more satisfying exhibitions of power and control than deliberately creating desire - only to capriciously deny it.

Keep smiling Clara, even when some of us are blind. Though you are a far away miles. You will always remain in my heart and with no means will we part...I know you will never go away. Even when things are not on my way...A friend like you and Stats, so sweet and true.19.gif.2473fe869ec1477713804d21c889f01c.gif

😊

• Like 2