Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

I think - but am not sure - C & D's house was marked off line first, before all the other houses disappeared. Don't know if this is relevant with what is happening.

At least was the only one mentioned by twitter to be offline (but don't know at that time if the others was still listed

Il y a 9 heures, Sparkles a dit :

At least was the only one mentioned by twitter to be offline (but don't know at that time if the others was still listed

When I noticed that the logos had disappeared from C&S's cams I checked if it was the case in another Odessa house (it wasn't) and I think that C&D's house was already marked offline, if my memory is ok. I then imagined that there was technical work starting on the whole Odessa VH system. A look at C&S's timeline after lunch time showed the morning had been as usual there, with Clara going out but not in a rush. But those logos disappearing show that something was already going on.

VHTV want to be reassuring in their blog, to show that they handle the situation. But the passage about the participants's safety being their priority shows that these participants are quite in a predicament, if their situation implies moving them to other countries, as mentioned in the blog. 

I'm  afraid that even if they are OK, we won't see these people before long, if ever.  I do  hope I'm wrong and, most important, that they are safe and OK.

• Like 4

I don't want to be pessimistic but Clara is 16 hours and Stas hasn't logged into CC for 12 hours. they entered here every day, at least 10 times a day. their phones may have been confiscated, or they may have been moved to a location without Internet access.
hopefully they are good.

• Like 3

il y a 36 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I don't want to be pessimistic but Clara is 16 hours and Stas hasn't logged into CC for 12 hours. they entered here every day, at least 10 times a day. their phones may have been confiscated, or they may have been moved to a location without Internet access.
hopefully they are good.

I had noticed that too. They logged it about twice in the afternoon, and nothing after that

They may also have been told not to use the internet in order not to be spotted.

I also try not to be pessimistic...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

I had noticed that too. They logged it about twice in the afternoon, and nothing after that

They may also have been told not to use the internet in order not to be spotted.

I also try not to be pessimistic...

The managers A & L did yesterday sharing the valentines day many times via twitter. this was taken at another address if the photos were not taken on a previous date. they may have trapped all the participants together at a single address. 

• Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

The managers A & L did yesterday sharing the valentines day many times via twitter. this was taken at another address if the photos were not taken on a previous date. they may have trapped all the participants together at a single address. 

These photos were taken at K&M's during a gathering for that purpose, some weeks ago.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic